Thursday 7 November 2019

Athletics

Hello. 
This is about my Athletics. 
There were a lot of activities there.
There were shot-put, running (my favorite), high jump, long jump, discus. I did all of the activities but I never got in the finals or semi finals. I got 3rd in the 200 meter race but they only needed 1st and 2nd. 
Here is a shot of me doing a race. 
My highlight in that day was running and when I got a free jelly sandwich because I did not have any food left. The worst thing there was when I hurt my self in running when me and another student jumped at the finish line, but it was worth it. We ended the race with a big bang. I also twisted my leg when I did long jump.
If I did any mistakes please comment.
Blog you later. Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.