Thursday 9 May 2019

Breakfast Club/ What is Infinity tag?

Most mornings when I go to school I go to the breakfast club if it's open. I like to go there because all of the people who sign in gets to eat some breakfast and after you eat you are allowed to play some games in the hall.

When I finished eating I went to the hall to play some games. I was playing with only a little bit of people but then when the Wednesday running training finished, they came to the breakfast club and had some breakfast then they started playing Pokemon Cards, Running around playing man hunt. When some adults came they started a game called infinity tag and then the runners came and played with us because it was a fun game.

There quite a few people playing but then the game BEGAN! and we all started looking every side so we would not get tagged. Everybody were just chasing each other and one by one they all started getting out but then a person tagged a good player who got me and a lot of other people so we all stand  up and we start to chase again.

Some people teamed against all of us so I made a team of my own and that team was a team of 4 including me.

In breakfast club you can do a lot of things and I recommend going there if you have it in your school.


Infinity Tag

There are lots of people (or a few) playing this game
it's a free for all tag game where if you tag someone there out but if you both tag each other do rock paper scissors and if you lose or they lose your out or there out. 
If you get tagged you sit down and wait until the person who tags you is out you get back up.
If your out and you tagged a few people there back in.    

10 comments:

  1. Kia orana,my name is Ileana from room 24.I really liked your blog post about breakfast club/ what is infinity tag? I haven't done this before but i would like to because it informs people on what the breakfast club is and how to play infinity tag. When you go to breakfast club wich way do you go in.

    Thanks for sharing your learning .You should check out my blog
    at http://odsileanad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ileana, and thanks for commenting on this blog post. The way you go in and to sign in is going to the kitchen door but not the one that has two doors just the single one. The people who does the Breakfast Club told us come in the kitchen door and not anything else.
      Thanks for commenting Ileana
      Blog you later
      Bye -Jack ;3

      Delete
    2. Oh sorry I forgot. I will check your blog later and I will make sure to comment on it.
      Byeeeeeee -Jack

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jack, its me Luca from RM 22,
    I really liked your blog post about infinity tag. Have you ever thought about checking your blog post before posting?

    YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT MY BLOG AT https://odslucat.blogspot.com/

    BYE 🐢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi luca and yes I did check out my blog post before posting it and sorry if there are some mistakes I misted.
      I will make sure to check out your blog Luca
      Blog you later
      Bye -Jack ;3

      Delete
  4. Hey Jack my name is Felix from room 24. I really like you blog post about Breakfast club I went there this morning and I had some breakfast and the we played 10 second tag thanks for sharing your learning with me. You should check out my blog here's the link http://odsfelixf.blogspot.com/ blog ya later Felix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Felix! Thanks for commenting it really means a lot to me. Yea I saw you in breakfast club and also I had fun there and remember we played infinity tag,also 10 second tag. I will make sure to comment on your blog.
      Blog ya later!
      -Jack

      Delete
  5. Kia ora Jack,
    It is Riley here from room 25. I like how you described it very well. I did see a couple of mistakes so next time read it again before publishing. I like infinity tag too, it is fun, isn't it? Also, I have never gone to breakfast club before.
    By Riley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Riley! thanks for commenting and I will be sure to fix up those mistakes and I will read it properly next time. You should really go there! It's really a fun time and the food there is great. It's going on everyday and every week so you can have a chance to go there if your early. Blog you later! -Jack

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.