Thursday 24 October 2019

Pick a path.

Hello bloggers.
As you can see the title is named Pick a path. 
Well I have not finished it yet. I will post or update when i'm done making it.
The clue of what the theme is it's from a game. It is going to kinda long until I post it because we only have little time to do it or my partners are trying to find the map stuff and pictures from the game. I will give you another clue of what the game is, the clue is that it came from the game ROBLOX. ROBLOX has millions of games and over 700 million people playing it. I will post soon about our pick a path when we have finished it. I am making the slides with 3 other people so we will try to make it quickly.
Here is a screen shot of one of our slides that is part of the game and our pick a path. It is called the beast.
Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.