Tuesday 12 November 2019

The Time Traveler. (Green week) Day 2

The Time Traveler. Day 2
POP! A strange man had appeared out of nowhere and he looked sad. People in that town wondered why he had a giant clock with him, and why he appeared from nowhere and started walking to the giant clock in the middle of town. We thought he was homeless or something, or he could be a homeless magician. My friend and I went to him and asked what he was doing, and why he had a giant clock with him. He replied saying “The clock was the key to everything; the key to moving through time and space”, but we thought he was joking or he was playing a prank. Then the sky started turning white and then the strange man shouted “Get inside the clock tower if you want to live!” Everybody went inside the clock tower, the man grabbed a clock in his pocket. “I will take you guys back in time where before this happened. So the towns people got transported back in time before the sky turned white. We all went to the clock tower and then we cut through time and space to save out universe….. 
The towns people survived but the strange man disappeared.
I woke in my bed and I thought to myself “it must be just a dream”.
Or was it?........
To be continued? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.