Tuesday 10 September 2019

Your choice everyday hero. Story

Want to know who my everyday hero choice
is? Well it’ my parents. 
My mom cooks for us, and she works very hard to earn money
for the family. My dad works super hard like my mom those,
and he supports the family any way he can. 
Both my parents support our big family, and always
takes care of us when were unwell. Even though nobody
really knows my parents are heroes, but still they are heroes
in my eyes. 
Story: Every other day (or if she has her off days)
my mum goes to work for a sleepover because she takes
care of the disabled people. My dad works as an ASB
bank  worker in St Lukes mall, and he always has time
to take care of the family every time he comes from work.
Everytime when my mom is home
I always see her cook meals for the whole family,
and her cooking are always tasty. My mom always takes
care of the little children like me, and the others all the time.
Everytime I come home from school, or something else, my
mom always greets us when we come home. In the morning
my dad wakes me up for school, and he also gets ready for
his work. My dad is the person who takes us to school mostly.
I would say they are great parents to me, and maybe others
would say the same. To me they are heroes, and I don’t care
what other people say about my parents unless they are nice
comments.
Do you guys think your parents are heroes? I think mine are.
I hope you enjoyed. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.